Upbeat and Bright Call Center Representative
Sparks Group has partnered with several companies in the Chantilly/Dulles/Herndon area. We are looking for fast paced, high energy, customer service professionals who are excited to take the next step in their career. Candidates with varying levels of experience in the call center customer service field, whether you have years of call center experience or are just looking to branch into this industry, are encouraged to apply. If you are an upbeat, positive, enthusiastic individual who is looking for the next step in their career path then look no further!
• Answer phone and other communications in a timely manner
• Route incoming and outgoing inquires to the correct resource providing great customer service
• Maintain high level of customer service
• Operate multi-line telephone system
• Enter all information and data in computer system
•Great communication and listening skills
• High volume call center experience
•Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
•Knowledge of computer systems
•Ability to work independently & with teams
•Strong communication and customer service skills
•Bilingual is a plus!
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-620-6444 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!