Warehouse & Inventory Technician
Sparks Group has partnered with an innovative biotech firm in Manassas, VA and is seeking Inventory Associates for long-term contract opportunities! Experience with temperature-controlled storage or warehouse environments is a plus!
• Picks materials from inventory
• Labels products for shipment
• Electronic tracking of inventory
• 1 - 2 years of experience in shipping/inventory or a closely related field, such as manufacturing, restocking, or courier service is required
• Experience handling hazardous materials along with basic knowledge of frozen and room temperature packaging and shipping duties is highly preferred
• Detail-oriented with ability to read, follow written procedures and instructions
• Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and through written communication
• Must possess basic computer skills necessary to track inventory movement
• Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-620-6444 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Warehouse & Inventory Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly