Reliable Shipping Associate
Sparks Group has a long-term shipping opportunity with an innovative biotech firm in Manassas, VA! Outstanding work environment and team - don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!
• Confirm orders have been picked correctly
• Pack orders according to proper specifications (involves temperature-controlled packing procedures)
• Work with computer programs to create shipping labels and label appropriately
• Position requires comprehensive background check to meet eligibility requirements
• 1 - 2 years of experience in shipping/inventory or a closely related field, such as manufacturing, restocking, or courier service is required
• Experience handling hazardous materials along with basic knowledge of frozen and room temperature packaging and shipping duties is highly preferred
• Detail-oriented with ability to read, follow written procedures and instructions
• Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and through written communication
• Must possess basic computer skills necessary to track inventory movement
• Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-620-6444 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!