Reliable Shipping Associate
Sparks Group has a long-term shipping opportunity with an innovative biotech firm in Manassas, VA! Outstanding work environment and team - don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!
• Confirm orders have been picked correctly
• Pack orders according to proper specifications (involves temperature-controlled packing procedures)
• Work with computer programs to create shipping labels and label appropriately
• Position requires comprehensive background check to meet eligibility requirements
• 1 - 2 years of experience in shipping/inventory or a closely related field, such as manufacturing, restocking, or courier service is required
• Experience handling hazardous materials along with basic knowledge of frozen and room temperature packaging and shipping duties is highly preferred
• Detail-oriented with ability to read, follow written procedures and instructions
• Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and through written communication
• Must possess basic computer skills necessary to track inventory movement
• Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-620-6444 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Reliable Shipping Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly