Two Rivers Public Charter School is looking for a dynamic, dedicated Operations Manager to become part of our vibrant educational community. The Operations Manager reports to the Director of Operations and will work closely with staff across the organization to provide network support in the areas of event planning, technology, facilities, and general operations.
Two Rivers’ regular events are core elements of our model; they provide pivotal opportunities to display our students’ learning, engage families, and build community. By providing the thoughtful planning and agile coordination that allows these events to occur smoothly, you will play a vital role in helping us achieve our mission for students.
The Operations Manager will be administratively responsible for managing the operations of school wide events and use of facility spaces, maintaining technology and supply inventories, and performing general tasks to ensure the day-to-day efficient management of the network buildings.
Bachelor’s degree, strong writing skills, and previous office experience required. Fluency in American Sign Language and/or Spanish highly desired.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in non-profit or school setting or for candidates with three years’ work experience in other settings, demonstrated interest (e.g., volunteer work) in non-profit sector
- At least two years program coordinator experience preferred Candidate must demonstrate solid critical thinking skills and experience in collaborating with cross-department teams to achieve common goals Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize various important requests Excellent written and oral communication skills Personal sense of investment in quality of work product Customer-service mindset and strong interpersonal skills Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Event management to include:
- Coordinate event logistics including facility setup, AV equipment, and show flows for school events
- Serve as logistics point of contact for events hosted by external partners
- Ensure front desk coverage for evening events
- Manage Interpreter/Translator requests for conferences and school events to include communicating with staff, parents, interpreters, and interpretation services companies.
- Develop class schedules for picture day and similar events
- Send School Messenger and school newsletter event announcements to families
- Set up online family conference schedules
Facility space management to include:
- Manage space requests for aftercare program, school events, outside visitor requests, Parent-School Association meetings, tutoring, Showcase, and conferences
- Manage the public space calendars and requests
- Serve as point of contact for community projects
- Notify Assistant Director of facility and community issues
Business operations to include:
- Student meal transactions
- Weekly accounts payable
- Weekly cash transaction reconciliation
- Monthly corporate credit card reconciliation
Technology inventory management to include:
- Maintain online technology inventory database
- Enroll and asset tag new technology equipment
- Develop equipment check-out systems
- Oversee the End of Year Staff Check-Out of technology
Office and uniform supply inventory management to include:
- Conduct weekly network office supply and copier inventory
- Conduct quarterly procurement analysis of standard office supplies
- Conduct semi-annual uniform inventory
- Manage the annual summer uniform store