Enterprise Operations Center (EOC) Specialist
7 days left
- Full Time
The Enterprise Operations Center (EOC) Specialist is responsible for monitoring and operating computers and related peripheral equipment. Other responsibilities include:
- Sets up, monitors, and operates enterprise monitoring systems including, network, security and performance monitoring systems
- Monitors enterprise systems, alerts, error messages and responds accordingly.
- Evaluates alerts/error messages for impact and urgency and coordinates appropriate escalations and response actions
- Identifies network/systems problems, isolates root causes, and initiates corrective actions.
- Troubleshoots and resolves systems and network related issues
- Reviews service/problem tickets, log files, and others to proactively identify performance trends and escalates to the appropriate program team for further analysis and resolution in a timely fashion
- Creates service/problem tickets and routes appropriately
- Maintains records and prepares reports as required.
- Develops and updates Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Recommends process improvements to management
- Assists in performing system back-ups
- Participates in special projects as required