Data Management Analyst
The Data Management Analyst will be responsible for overall program data management to include data gathering and collection, analyses, reviews, storage/archiving as well as timely deliveries/submissions per established program business rhythms:
- Supports and maintains the program data repository (Microsoft SharePoint experience preferred) and enterprise dashboard
- Supports data management planning and implementation in an IT ecosystem with multiple service providers, vendors and stakeholders
- Works with all stakeholders to develop effective processes and procedures to assure timely gathering, collection, analysis, review, formatting to specifications and delivery of program data per established delivery schedules
- Responsible for the quality and timely delivery/submission of program data/artifacts to include CDRLs, SLAs, OLAs, SOPs, Work Instructions, etc.
- Ability to interpret KPIs, SLAs and OLAs, understand their measurement and threshold criteria and reporting requirements
- Collects and gathers program data and artifacts for performance measurement analysis, program reviews, audits, customer meetings, others
- Supports SLA, OLA, SOP meetings, technical and program reviews and Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) initiatives
- Works in concert with the Quality Assurance Manager to continuously identify and implement efficient enterprise data collection, analysis, reporting, storing and retrieving mechanisms
- Performs quality checks on program data deliverables assuring compliance to customer specifications and expectations
- Collects, manages, maintains and keeps records of large volumes of data in an enterprise collaboration tool (for example Microsoft SharePoint)
- Ensures program data is easily retrievable and searchable
- Creates various reports for Senior Management as requested.
- Performs other tasks/projects as assigned