Supervisor, Project/Task-TS/SCI w/Polygraph Required
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or task(s). At this level, the position is typically responsible for supervising up to 15 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt - working on a single project or task. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned task/project may also affect level selection. 1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned task(s), including contract and subcontractor management. 2. Supervises assigned staff. 3. Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting. 4. May also perform high level technical services on assigned task(s). 5. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload. 6. Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison. 7. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client. 8. Coordinates development of deliverables and products. 9. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables. 10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. 11. Participates in special projects as required. Education Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience. Qualifications 5-8 years of related experience, including supervisory experience. Professional certification (PMP) preferred. Security+CE preferred.
- Reviews enterprise level project activities for system impacts and group involvement.
- Reviews scheduled project activity and creates CMA and SMA scheduling outage/notice for the activity to be reviewed by the government (and the impacted groups), and approved for work to be executed.
- Briefs enterprise maintenance activities at the 7:15am COMM status meeting.
- Briefs enterprise maintenance activities at the 7:30am Ops Status meeting.
- Attends daily ops scheduling meeting and adds activities (of interest) to ops calendar to be briefed at the Ops Status meeting.
- Reviews enterprise level freeze schedule to determine if current integration projects are impacted and if schedule changes are necessary.
- Reviews and Updates the Integration documentation to ensure the Enterprise Library is kept up—to-date.
- Coordinate activates with Tier 1/2/3 groups as necessary. Collaborate with hardware and integration team with notification process.
- Review Transition Activity Plan to ensure team activates match what is in the Statement of Work as well as what is in the SMA and CMA submitted respectively.