Custodial Worker NA-02
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is World-Wide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.) - Fill in the blank with Area of Consideration identified by management and included in the AOC Assessment.
This position is located at : Outdoor Recreation, Fort Meade, Maryland.
The FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
Outdoor Recreation is the home of sales and reservations for RV Park, Burbba Park, Burbba Cottage, Check it out, RV Storage and Vehicle resale.
Schedule: Flexible (Intermittent) positions are scheduled on an as-needed basis.Applicants must be able to work days, evenings, weekends & holidays as required.
*** NOTE: The announcement close date has been extended FROM 18 September 2017 TO 11 October 2017 to accept additional applications***.
1st Cut-Off Date: September 25, 2017
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Conditions of Employment:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form or copy and paste this URL into your web browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/A3433_Final.pdf).
2. Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends & holidays as required.
3. Possess and have the ability to maintain a valid driver's license.
4. Physical requirement: must be able to lift up to 50lbs without assistance.
5. Successful completion of a health assessment is required.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE:
Must have the ability to follow instructions and read signs. Must have a basic knowledge of common cleaning solvents, cleaning tools, and equipment. Must know the proper uses of a variety of special cleaning and sanitizing solutions, and must be able to remove different kinds of stains from a wide variety of surfaces. Must be able to troubleshoot, make adjustments, and perform minor repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Flexible (Intermittent) positions do not include eligibility for benefits however, flexible (intermittent) positions are eligible for non-competitive conversion of employment category (Flexible to Regular Part/Full Time) based on management's discretion.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not autorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs (click here to view kit or copy this URL: www.armycivilianservice.com/JOA/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf )
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)