Information Assurance Analyst - 1330
The MIL Corporation seeks an Information Assurance Analyst to support one of our federal Government client at our St. Inigoes 20684 location. The Information Assurance Analyst will become a part of the MIL Cyber Team and responsible for the execution of MIL's cyber strategy and supporting MIL's Federal Government clients. This position is contingent to contract award.
• Support the Federal client by providing cyber security/information assurance services
• Provide technical support involving evaluation, integration, fielding, maintenance, testing, and operation of CEAT networks, systems and subsystems
• Assist the development of system IA documentation to support certification of compliance to applicable standards including DIACAP and DCID 6/9
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a relevant technical discipline
• High School diploma and eight (8) years of experience can be substituted for a BA/BS degree
• Minimum of four (4) years of practical CEAT computer security experience in secure network and system design, analysis, procedure/test generation, test execution and implementation of computer/network security mechanisms
• IAT I certification
• TS/SCI clearance
• IAT II certification
• 6+ years of practical CEAT computer security experience
All applicants for this position must possess and be able to maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CB
Apply for Information Assurance Analyst - 1330
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly