Sr. Systems Analyst - 1332
The MIL Corporation seeks a Senior Systems Analyst to support one of our federal Government client at our St. Inigoes, MD 20684 location. The Senior Systems Analyst will become a part of the MIL Cyber Team and responsible for the execution of MIL's cyber strategy and supporting MIL's Federal Government clients. This position is contingent to contract award.
• Support the Federal client by leading a team by providing requirements definition support and analysis; concept of operations (CONOPS) development; test and evaluation; technical assistance; systems analysis and engineering; test data acquisition, and reduction and analysis services
• Lead the execution of complex tasks
• Apply logical analyses or test and evaluation on all programs within the contractual scope
• Perform comprehensive analyses of hardware/software concepts, designs and test requirements
• Review, analyze, integrate and conduct test and evaluation of Contractor or Government-generated source data and develops interim documentation
• Perform system concept formulation, system design analysis and subsystems design analysis
• Work on special problem areas to make recommendations; administers complex areas of the network, security analysis and planning
• MA/MS degree in a relevant technical discipline
•BA/BS degree in a technical discipline or related field and fourteen (14) years of IT experience can be substituted for a MA/MS degree
• Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in a technical analysis position with mid-sized client-server systems in systems analysis, software design, software development and database administration
• Demonstrated knowledge of quality assurance, quality control, and independent verification and validation techniques.
• Work independently and as part of a team in researching data, developing analytical techniques and methodologies.
• Demonstrated knowledge of system acquisition practices required to design, develop, integrate, test and manufacture a major system.
• IAT III certification
• TS/SCI clearance
• 12+ years of practical experience
All applicants for this position must possess and be able to maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CB
Apply for Sr. Systems Analyst - 1332
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly