Professional Human Resource Communications Specialist
Sparks Group has partnered with one of hospitality’s biggest leaders that is seeking a Human Resources Specialist of Communication. This candidate will work closely with the HR Communications Manager to ensure strong employee engagement. Apply now or call 703-821-1911.
- Take part in tactical communications to plan and brainstorm for projects within the department
- Work closely with senior leaders to create a strong understanding of their needs
- Grasp the voice of senior leaders as you collect and deliver messages on their behalf
- Prepare articles, presentations and newsletters to particular audiences
- Present the company’s programs and insights in ways that are creative and engaging
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Business or a related field
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Proficient with internal communications
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to create and deliver materials and presentations that are relevant and insightful
- Ability adapt and work quickly and a fast-paced environment
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!