Professional Human Resource Communications Specialist
Sparks Group has partnered with one of hospitality’s biggest leaders that is seeking a Human Resources Specialist of Communication. This candidate will work closely with the HR Communications Manager to ensure strong employee engagement. Apply now or call 703-821-1911.
- Take part in tactical communications to plan and brainstorm for projects within the department
- Work closely with senior leaders to create a strong understanding of their needs
- Grasp the voice of senior leaders as you collect and deliver messages on their behalf
- Prepare articles, presentations and newsletters to particular audiences
- Present the company’s programs and insights in ways that are creative and engaging
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Business or a related field
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Proficient with internal communications
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to create and deliver materials and presentations that are relevant and insightful
- Ability adapt and work quickly and a fast-paced environment
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Professional Human Resource Communications Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly