Holistic drug and alcohol treatment center is looking for a primary outpatient therapist experienced in working with people suffering from chemical addictions. Must have experience working from a person centered as well as a family systems, integrative perspective. Candidate would preferably have knowledge of and skills in experiential and creative expressive techniques. Experience treating trauma related to addiction is also essential. Sagebrush offers residential as well as outpatient services in Great Falls, Vienna and Tyson’s Corner. We focus on addressing the root causes of addiction and the underlying traumatic events that contribute to or lead to addictions.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a chemical dependency related clinical setting. Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Marriage, Family Therapist (MFT), or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the state of Virginia or license eligibility is preferred. We offer an integrative clinical program and are looking for a clinician who is holistic minded, engaging and passionate about the healing and the transformative work of recovery. We have created a sacred place where clients come to heal and recover from the deepest sorrows and most difficult patterns of thought and behavior. Please visit our website to learn more about our philosophy and treatment center, www.sagebrushva.com.
The knowledge, skills and abilities the successful candidate will possess are:
- Confidence in working with addictions and family system dynamics
- Experience and confidence in providing group therapy as well as individual, couples, and family work
- Strong communication and therapy skills
- Ability to facilitate assessments, develop individualized treatment plans and maintain charts
- Working knowledge of the 12-step program of recovery
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Familiarity with alternative practices including the benefits of yoga, art therapy, nutrition, massage, energy medicine, acupuncture, etc.
- Soulful, compassion, non-judgment and creativity
The immediate schedule will be Sunday through Thursday with one weekday evening shift, to be determined.
We offer our full time employees a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, a health savings account, a 401k plan and paid time off.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to e-mail your curriculum vitae and a letter of introduction to:
Dr. Vanessa Vergnetti
Sagebrush Treatment Inc.
All correspondence and letters of interest will be kept confidential.
More searches like this
- Counselor Social Services and Mental Health jobs in McLean
- Social Worker Social Services and Mental Health jobs in McLean
- Counselor and Therapist Social Services and Mental Health jobs in McLean
- Clinical Therapist Social Services and Mental Health jobs in McLean
- Therapist Social Services and Mental Health jobs in McLean