HRIS Assistant (Temporary) Georgetown University, Human Resources Department
This is a temporary position that is expected to last for several months.
The HRIS Assistant has a critical role in helping HRIS and the GMS/Workday Core team deliver services that are efficient and responsive. Extensive and proficient software skills are required, as well as Internet research capabilities and strong communication skills. This position requires flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
Reporting to the HRIS Senior Manager, the HRIS Assistant has duties that include but are not limited to:
- Managing the administrative processes within the department ensuring that all office operations run smoothly.
- Working collaboratively with the GMS CORE team on updating Job Aides.
- Assisting with Mass communication updates.
- Assisting with managing website and making appropriate updates
- Checking website on an ongoing basis for broken or dead links
- This position may also assist the HR Specialists with running reports
- Participates in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of two - three years of professional experience
- Ability to prioritize and handle confidential information
- Experience working with an HRIS system preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior skills in verbal, written, and interpersonal communications
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables on time
- Ability to work collaboratively among a broad range of HR and IT professionals
- Must be professional and courteous
- Punctuality and attention to detail are essential
All applicants must apply online. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please address cover letter, Attention: HRIS Assistant.
Please apply here: https://hr.georgetown.edu/hoya_staffing/prospective_employees.html