Field Service Technician - Refrigeration
Diversified Laboratory Repair is laboratory equipment service company with immediate openings for a field service technician in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C. area. Hands on knowledge of refrigeration required. This position requires performing service, installation, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting on all types of laboratory equipment. Technicians are expected to be able to test components, check for leaks, operate and read gauges, read wiring diagrams, diagnose electrical and mechanical defects, reclaim refrigerant and perform mechanical repairs.
• Formal refrigeration training + 2 yrs of exp. or more than 5 yrs of exp.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Universal EPA Certification
• Strong analytic ability
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Willingness to participate in the emergency on-call rotation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must undergo a government background check
• Ability to interpret electrical and refrigeration schematics
• Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
• Ultra low refrigeration experience a plus
A company vehicle is provided with this position. We offer a competitive salary and benefits that start immediately. Please e-mail resume and salary requirements to HR@dlrepair.com.
Apply for Field Service Technician - Refrigeration
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly