Secret Cleared Personnel Security Manager
Sparks Group has partnered with an award-winning company that provides IT services to the Federal Government who is currently hiring for an organized and experienced Personnel Security Manager. This individual will be a self-starter, a quick learner and can sustain teamwork communication with other management personnel.
• Monitor and manage the growth and direction of security programs
• Oversee the process of badging, visitor control and all other security process for the overall security program
• Diminish security deficiencies and weaknesses by proposing corrective actions
• Administer inquiries into possible security violations or infractions, and propose further actions as they are needed
• Emerge and update policies and procedures for maintaining records
• Use JPAS, ISFD, e-FCL, e-QIP and other security software used by the company
• Oversee the implementation of regulations that apply to the company operations
• Prepare VAR letters for all project site employees that need access to confidential information
• Perform other duties as needed
• 5+ years of experience in personnel security
• Must have a Secret Clearance
• Completion of FSO Certification Training
• Strong and efficient organization skills
• High attention to detail
• Familiar with both NISPOM and Government security requirements
• Experience with JPAS, e-Qip and other security databases
• Ability to work with a variety of people in a professionalism
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Secret Cleared Personnel Security Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly