Stellar Support Center Representative
Do you have a general understanding of the securities industry? Are you a recent graduate looking to get your foot in the financial auditing? Do you have a general business knowledge or experience in CMS (case management system)? If the answer is yes, then apply now!
Sparks Group has partnered with a well-known, private industry company who is seeking talented recent college graduates (or those close to graduating in the next year) with a goal of establishing a career within the financial industry. Incumbent candidate will respond to high volume calls in a call center environment including the following but not limited to SROs, brokerage firms, and lawyers.
This company was awarded Best Places to Work in IT for their sixth year in a row. The company provides the ability to work from home twice a week by issuing laptops and other necessary tools. Employees in the call center department are promoted within the first two years!
- Utilize various corporate applications to respond to client requests for information regarding the company, its members, and investor resources
- Log cases in CRM application and ensure resolution within the allotted timeframe
- Provide support to internal and external customers
- Provide navigation and procedural support to the general public with regard to company’s investor resources and the customer complaint center
- Respond to requests for reports or publications
- Process Media Source orders for internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled and within one year of obtaining degree
- One or more years of customer service or work experience
- Must demonstrate attention to detail, sound judgement, and solid organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with Windows-based computer applications
- General business knowledge, an understanding of the securities industry, and experience with a case management system preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!