Donor Communications Coordinator - Temporary
The Ford Agency is working with an international non-profit that promotes development through social entrepreneurship to find someone to project manage their annual holiday mailing. This person will be the primary contact and liaison between the executive office and vendors to design and create mailings meant for their large donor base. Detail-oriented candidates with excellent foresight and problem solving skills are encouraged to apply. This assignment is expected to run through early 2018.
- Updating and confirming donor mailing list
- Working with team on content for mailings and editing drafts
- Overseeing mailing logistics of packages
- Assisting with other holiday mailing-related tasks
- Experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM
- Ability to handle stressful situations and a calm manner
- Initiative and confidence to make decisions
- Availability around winter holidays
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
Attn: Donor Communications Coordinator
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Apply for Donor Communications Coordinator - Temporary
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly