Intern, Technical, 2018 (Seasonal)
The successful Technical Intern candidate will have an opportunity to gain exposure to the Intelligence Solutions Division of General Dynamcis - IT supporting a specific contract. Duties may include, but are not limited to: 1. Performing routine technical tasks in support of engineering, information systems, or related technical operations. 2. Installing, maintaining and operating computers and peripheral equipment. 3. Fabricating, installing, and repairing electronic or mechanical equipment. 4. Performing basic systems and/or software testing. 5. Performing data analysis. 6. Working with cross-functional teams, leadership, external collaborators and customers to identify system requirements 5. Participating in special projects as assigned Education
- Requires a High School Diploma.
- Must be a currently enrolled, full time college student.
- Majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other technical degree programs required
- 3.0 GPA, preferred
- 0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering, information technology or other technical operations.
- Problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Leadership skills and an eagerness to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret / SCI security clearance which carries a minimum requirement of U.S. citizenship”