Lead Testing Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. The Test Lead is a key position that leads and manages complex software/systems testing for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Mission Accomplishment and Regulatory Compliance Services (MARCS) program. The objective of this program is to modernize and enhance the IT capabilities in support of the FDA Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA) while maintaining a reliable, stable and secure operating environment. Key areas of focus will be in Operations and Maintenance (O&M) and Development, Modernization and Enhancement (DME) software activities. Principal Duties/Job Responsibilities:
- Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
- Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing, and maintenance.
- Defines, develops and implements software/systems testing standards and procedures, and oversees testing.
- Documents and analyzes test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality.
- Oversees testing of purchased third-party software and/or services to ensure that company standards and end-user requirements are met.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert conducting complex software/systems testing.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Quality Assurance/Testing personnel, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Oversees quality-related training.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 10-15 years of related quality assurance experience.
- The most ideal candidate will have direct experience in working on the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Mission Accomplishment and Regulatory Compliance Services (MARCS) program.
- Expert knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in quality assurance and software engineering.
- Dev/Ops experience in developing, implementing, maintaining automation script and managing automated testing framework/suites.
- Thorough knowledge and extensive experience in End-to-End testing, batch processing, User Interface, System testing, Regression, ETL, Integration, User Acceptance, Load, Stress and Performance testing under high paced process oriented environments.
- Experience with all phases of Software Development & Test Life Cycle (SDLC & STLC) using various methodologies like Agile/Scrum and Waterfall.
- Experience with automated testing Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Innovative; introduces new ideas and processes that improve performance and productivity.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects at the same time.
- Experience leading staff of 5+
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Works independently; collaborates well with peers and customers.