Exciting opportunity with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE). Understanding of E-Business Suite Business Processes and the Oracle Application schemas a plus. The OBIEE Engineer will be responsible for supporting OBIEE and ETL environment. Primary responsibilities include:
* Participates in the design and coding of software products.
* Developing and implementing applications for business based on identified requirements.
* Ensure quality control and data integrity in all aspects of development.
* Analyzes test results and recommends moderately complex corrections to more experienced software engineers.
* Providing installation; configuration; and troubleshooting assistance
* Supporting user training; projects and process documentation; and productions rollouts
* Understanding the business requirements and translating into a successful system solutions implementations
* Participates in special projects as required
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2-8 years of hands-on-experience with OBIEE and related technologies.
Relational reporting, SQL experience preferred.
Hands on experience with PL/SQL.
* Hands on experience with OBIEE 11g. Experience with OBIEE 12c a plus.
* Working knowledge of data warehousing concepts
* Hands on experience with administration of OBIEE, Weblogic Server or other middleware products.
* Excellent analytical and research skills.
* Experience with data modeling and ETL development. Experience with Informatica and/or Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) a plus.
* Experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite a plus.
* Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Applications including Financials and Projects Analytics a plus.
* Experience with Linux Operating Systems a plus.
* Experience with single sign-on (SSO) and Oracle Identity Management a plu.s
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.