Senior - Intelligence Analyst
- Full Time
Researches, monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data. Perform analysis of a wide range of data types to gain a full intelligence picture. Be able to identify key people and events. Use integrated social network analysis capabilities to see network relationships, TTPs (Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures), hierarchy, etc.
- Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
- Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Utilize imagery and geospatial analysis tools, particularly analytical socialization tools like Jabber, and geospatial visualization and presentation tools to include but not limited to ArcGIS, Google Earth, and Wikipedia.
- Has working knowledge of other Intel related visual analysis software’s and tools that turns data into intelligence including Analyst’s Notebook.
- Understands the fundamentals of intelligence preparation of the battlefield (IPB) and order of battle (OOB).
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
- Collaborate with other analysts, high level leadership, and engineers.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required
- Must be able to brief intelligence products to high level leadership.
- Shift work may be required in a 24x7 work environment.