The Portfolio Manager of the Mortgage Finance Division is a professional position that will be responsible for various aspects of the multifamily bond portfolio. Will manage, monitor and review the multifamily loan management/asset management function and program for compliance and fiscal stability; assist with the structuring, underwriting, and financing of multifamily real estate transactions using a variety of financing options and subsidy sources available to the Commission; and will supervise the multifamily Financial Analyst and Program Compliance Specialist. Must possess the skills to evaluate markets and market conditions to determine the impact of market dynamics on the overall portfolio. Requires interaction with other departments within HOC as well as with external Trustees, and members of the bond team. Will identify issues and opportunities related to the furtherance of HOC's goals.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or a related field; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in real estate finance and/or mortgage banking with most recent experience in the public sector
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Must possess strong computer skills, especially Excel
- Must possess strong writing and presentation skills
- Any combination of relevant training and experience may be evaluated