Confident Construction Administrator
Do you find yourself admiring some of D.C.'s modern structured buildings? Or a growing passion for architecture and construction? You may want to learn more about this opportunity with a reputable contractor in the DMV area. Sparks Group has partnered with an award winning, well established, (*ground breaking if you will*) construction corporation in immediate need of an Administrative/Executive Assistant.
- Wide-ranging administrative tasks: recording information, maintaining updated reports, entering data and processing invoices.
- Keeping record and updating punch lists and closeout lists. Preparing documentation of construction project work that may include: incomplete/incorrect installations, incidental damage to finishes, materials, or structures.
- Availability to be on job-site and oversee/ensure various projects sites are safe, orderly, and efficient.
- Managing and scheduling projects, communication with project managers, vendors, and staff.
- Scheduling fire alarm final connections, observing construction daily, as well as resolving any on-site issues that may arise.
- Experience working in the construction/real estate industry or architectural/design environment is preferred in addition to clerical or administrative knowledge.
- Exposure with technical computer programs such as MS Excel, Adobe PDF, and outlook (basic computer skills)
- Having a resourceful, organized, and self-motivated personality will thrive in this environment
- The ability to be flexible and rise to the occasion
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!