Confident Construction Administrator
Do you find yourself admiring some of D.C.'s modern structured buildings? Or a growing passion for architecture and construction? You may want to learn more about this opportunity with a reputable contractor in the DMV area. Sparks Group has partnered with an award winning, well established, (*ground breaking if you will*) construction corporation in immediate need of an Administrative/Executive Assistant.
- Wide-ranging administrative tasks: recording information, maintaining updated reports, entering data and processing invoices.
- Keeping record and updating punch lists and closeout lists. Preparing documentation of construction project work that may include: incomplete/incorrect installations, incidental damage to finishes, materials, or structures.
- Availability to be on job-site and oversee/ensure various projects sites are safe, orderly, and efficient.
- Managing and scheduling projects, communication with project managers, vendors, and staff.
- Scheduling fire alarm final connections, observing construction daily, as well as resolving any on-site issues that may arise.
- Experience working in the construction/real estate industry or architectural/design environment is preferred in addition to clerical or administrative knowledge.
- Exposure with technical computer programs such as MS Excel, Adobe PDF, and outlook (basic computer skills)
- Having a resourceful, organized, and self-motivated personality will thrive in this environment
- The ability to be flexible and rise to the occasion
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Confident Construction Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly