Manager, Business Analysis
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. ATD’s members come from more than 120 countries and work in public and private organizations in every industry sector.
We are currently seeking an energetic, driven, and hardworking individual to join our Technology department as a Manager, Business Analysis. This position will be reporting to the Director of Technology.
The Business Analyst will take responsibility for the entire Association Management System (Personify) and its ecosystem. In this position, you will gather, document, analyze, and provide solutions to user requirements and communicate those to the development teams internally and externally. You will ensure the teams follow the established change management process in deploying the system changes. You will provide guidance to your team as they handle day-to-day issues - bugs, report requests, and small enhancements.
- Manage Personify (Association Management System) and its ecosystem.
- Supervise a group of three individuals plus external consultants by providing the guidance as they handle day-to-day issues and requirement coming from ATD staff related to Personify.
- Act as project manager to implement projects related to the AMS and/or other IT initiatives
- Ensure the team follows the established change management process as they deploy enhancements and upgrades to the AMS.
- Be the primary business analyst responsible to gather and document user requirements and establishing acceptance criteria.
- Manage scope and make tactical development decisions as they relate to feature requests and user experience.
- Establish project timeline and ensure your team delivers quality product in a timely manner.
- Responsible for "trouble ticket" database, ensure your team provide timely response to users problems, documentation of solutions, pro-active follow up on problems and issues confronting end users.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions using specific product knowledge, system utilities, and other available resources.
- Follow established policies, procedures, operating instructions and processes to provide quality customer support to users.
- Demonstrate sense of urgency commensurate with severity on open issues to ensure resolution.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or finance
- 3+ years of Personify experience as an administrator or as a super user
- 5+ years of experience as business analyst or similar role
- Experience supervising individuals – managing their day-to-day work as well as their
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Must have ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of SQL, SQL Server, .Net, CSS, HTML
- Finance/Accounting background a plus.
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Race/Gender/Disabled/Veterans), and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.