GDIT is seeking an individual who is an energetic self-starter that is hard-working and driven with commercial/government subcontracts experience to join our dynamic Subcontracts Team.
Conducts negotiation and administration of government subcontracts.
1. Develops, negotiates and administers subcontracts and other agreements of intermediate value and risk in accordance with client requirements and GDIT policies and procedures.
2. Creates subcontract solicitations.
3. Supports proposal efforts.
4. Negotiates price/cost and subcontract or other agreement provisions, including conducting Fair and Reasonable determinations and completing Price Analyses
5. Reviews and routes subcontract invoices for stakeholder review, approval, and payment.
6. Compiles reports for Subcontracts and/or Project Management.
7. Works with other program and functional area staff.
8. Ensures compliance with company policy, regulation, and performance parameters.
9. Participates in and/or manages special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
5-8 years of related experience in contracts administration.
Experience in subcontracting that includes:
o File documentation and CPSR requirements
o Proposal processes in support of federal acquisitions
A candidate should also have the ability to:
o Learn and work in procurement and financial systems
o Display flexibility and willingness to perform as part of a team
o Work independently in a fast-paced geographically dispersed environment
o Manage multiple priorities
o Obtain a security clearance
Other requirements include:
o Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and various types of contracts, including FFP, CPFF, and IDIQ T&M
o Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
o Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Oral and Written Communication Skills
o Negotiation Skills
Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.