Unit Program Coordinator
For additional information on DCIPS click the following link:: http://dcips.defense.
Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. For additional information, click here.Learn more about this agency
Occasional travel - Temporary duty may be required
Relocation expenses reimbursed
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Travel and relocation expenses will not be paid
- Must be registered for Selective Service, see Legal & Regulatory Guidance
- This posn may be subject to provisions of the DoD Priority Placement Prog
- Must Obtain/Maintain Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI
- This is a pre-employment and random drug testing position
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
1. Position is designated critical-sensitive and incumbent must be able to obtain and retain a TOP SECRET (TS) security clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI). A non-disclosure agreement must be signed.
2. Drug Testing: This position has been designated by the Air Force as a Testing Designated Position (TDP) under the Air Force Civilian Testing Program. Employee must pass initial and periodic short notice drug testing. Illegal drug use by employees in sensitive positions presents a clear threat to the mission of the Air Force, national security, and public safety.
3. Work may occasionally require travel away from normal duty station on military or commercial aircraft.
4. May occasionally be required to work other than normal duty hours.
In order to qualify, you must meet the education and/or experience requirements described below. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Your resume must reflect the quality level of experience which demonstrates the possession of the knowledge, skills, abilities, and competencies necessary for successful job performance required for this position. Examples of creditable experience include: Knowledge of the organizational and functional responsibilities and operation of an organization. Knowledge of various office automation software programs, tools, and techniques to support office operations and produce a variety of documents such as letters, reports, spreadsheets, databases, and graphs. Note: Creditable experience may include previous military experience, experience gained in the private sector, or experience gained in another government agency.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
1. Knowledge of the organizational and functional responsibilities and operations of an organization.
2. Knowledge of various office automation software programs, tools, and techniques to support office operations and produce a variety of documents such as letters, reports, spreadsheets, databases, and graphs.
3. Knowledge of security practices for ensuring the safeguarding of classified information in a complex security environment.
4. Skill in fact-finding, problem analysis, problem resolutions, and development of concrete action plans to solve problems.
5. Ability to gather, analyze and present facts, communicate effectively, using tact and courtesy and posses the ability to plan, organize work, and meet deadlines.
6. Ability to plan and organize management programs and functions of an organization.
PART-TIME OR UNPAID EXPERIENCE: Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid and or part-time work. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week.
VOLUNTEER WORK EXPERIENCE: Refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service Programs (i.e., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student and social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge and skills that can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
ARE YOU USING YOUR EDUCATION TO QUALIFY? You MUST provide transcripts to support your educational claims. Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
FOREIGN EDUCATION: Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements. You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program. It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying.
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP): For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible click here. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 80 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
Employed Annuitants (Reemployed Annuitants): Applicants in receipt of an annuity based on civilian employment in the Federal Service are subject to the DoD Policy on The Employment of Annuitants.
Click here for more information.
Incentives: Recruitment and/or retention incentives may or may not be used.
90-Day Register: This announcement may result in a 90-day register that may be used to fill like vacancies for 90 days after the closing date. Applicants may be referred for consideration as vacancies occur.
Other information: TDD
"If you have questions regarding this announcement and have hearing or speech difficulties, please click on the following link:
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) will be used to determine your eligibility, qualifications, and quality ranking for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating or consideration for employment.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to the documents you submit. The documents you submit must support your responses to the online questionnaire. If your application contradicts or does not support your questionnaire responses, you will receive a rating of "not qualified" or "insufficient information" and you will not receive further consideration for this job.
Applicants who disqualify themselves will not be evaluated further.Read more Security clearance