7 days left
- Full Time
We are committed to:
- Teamwork: Partnering at all levels and across organizational boundaries for mission accomplishment.
- Integrity: Adherence to the highest legal and ethical principles in our responsibilities.
- Excellence: Unrivaled defense intelligence expertise.
- Service: Putting the welfare of the Nation and commitment to our mission before oneself.
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
1. Interprets exceptionally complex information and issues to formulate logical conclusions and recommendations
2. Seeks out and capitalizes on opportunities to leverage knowledge of how the organization and processes work to make contributions with far-ranging impact
3. Develops information research strategies by identifying required sources and the means of collecting and synthesizing data
4. Experience with the Federal Acquisition System and Processes
5. Experience in developing and applying forensic and accounting techniques using data mining tools to process data and demonstrate connectivity(link analysis)
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Experience with DIA DoDIIS and/or Intelligence Community system security requirements.
2. Experience with the current DIA, DoD, and Intelligence Community policies.
3. Proficiency with data mining tools; SQL/Oracle, Excel, etc.
All Applicants must meet the following minimum qualification requirements in order to be considered for this position:
1. Degree: accounting; or a degree in a related field such as business administration, finance, or public administration that included or was supplemented by 24 semester hours in accounting. The 24 hours may include up to 6 hours of credit in business law. (The term "accounting" means "accounting and/or auditing" in this standard. Similarly, "accountant" should be interpreted, generally, as "accountant and/or auditor.")
2. Combination of education and experience: at least 4 years of experience in accounting, or an equivalent combination of accounting experience, college-level education, and training that provided professional accounting knowledge. The applicant's background must also include one of the following:
a. Twenty-four semester hours in accounting or auditing courses of appropriate type and quality. This can include up to 6 hours of business law;
b. A certificate as Certified Public Accountant or a Certified Internal Auditor, obtained through written examination; or
c. Completion of the requirements for a degree that included substantial course work in accounting or auditing, e.g., 15 semester hours, but that does not fully satisfy the 24-semester-hour requirement of paragraph A, provided that (a) the applicant has successfully worked at the full-performance level in accounting, auditing, or a related field, e.g., valuation engineering or financial institution examining; (b) a panel of at least two higher level professional accountants or auditors has determined that the applicant has demonstrated a good knowledge of accounting and of related and underlying fields that equals in breadth, depth, currency, and level of advancement that which is normally associated with successful completion of the 4-year course of study described in paragraph A; and (c) except for literal nonconformance to the requirement of 24 semester hours in accounting, the applicant's education, training, and experience fully meet the specified requirements.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
In order to qualify for this position, your application must include sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA's online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI