We are committed to:
- Teamwork: Partnering at all levels and across organizational boundaries for mission accomplishment.
- Integrity: Adherence to the highest legal and ethical principles in our responsibilities.
- Excellence: Unrivaled defense intelligence expertise.
- Service: Putting the welfare of the Nation and commitment to our mission before oneself.
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
1. With little to no supervision, completes work, meets priorities, and achieves results
2. Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills to compose and to deliver responses to moderately complex questions in a clear, concise, and organized manner
3. Demonstrates knowledge of advanced photographic techniques and materials
4. Remains flexible and responds in a timely fashion to changing requirements, priorities, and short deadlines
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Skill in the use of high-quality digital cameras. Experience editing, designing and creating affects to meet the requirements of a project.
2. Knowledge of and skill in using photo or video editing software programs to the enhancement of images or refinement of audio clarity.
3. Knowledge of and skill in reproducing digital images from hard copy prints or negatives and incorporating into digital presentations or printing enlargements for display.
All Applicants must meet the following minimum qualification requirements in order to be considered for this position:
Education and Experience Requirements
The following shows the amounts of education and/or experience required to qualify for positions covered by this standard:
GG-6 and above, 1 year equivalent to at least next lower grade level in normal line of progression,
Equivalent combinations of education and experience are qualifying for grade levels for which both education and experience are acceptable.
Specialized Experience (for positions at GG-6 and above): Experience in operating standard and specialized camera and film processing equipment related to the position to be filled. Knowledge of the subject-matter being photographed may also be required for some positions. For positions that require a high degree of artistic or creative ability, samples of work or other suitable evidence of technical competence may be required. Unpaid experience that is pertinent should be credited based upon its relevance to the work of the particular position to be filled.
Training in photography at a vocational school or technical institute above the high school level is creditable as general experience on a month-for-month basis.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
In order to qualify for this position, your application must include sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA's online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI