Task Manager - Cyber Threat Analysis Program
The Task Manager will oversee personnel and activities supporting the Cyber Threat Analysis Program. Interfaces and coordinates with Government leads with key focus on effective, efficient, and compliant contractor support. Executes proper staffing, providing appropriate, qualified, and sufficient contractor resources to meet specified requirements. Establishes work duties and schedules, and addresses work discrepancies. Supervises and communicates program policies, purposes, and goals to subordinates. Formulates and enforces work standards. Performs quality control; ensures contractor performance meets established performance standards. Monitors, tracks, and reports on the status of contractor activities. Identifies, promotes, and implements process improvements. Conducts technical and management briefings. Oversees and directs complex technical tasks.
A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Telecommunications, or other related scientific or technical discipline is desirable. Five (5) additional years of general experience (as defined below) may be substituted for the degree.
Certification Required: CISSP
Certifications Desired: CISSM
General Experience: 10 years of experience in intelligence, computer security, or technical analysis with increasing responsibilities. Demonstrated oral and written communications skills.
- Good working knowledge of cyber intelligence and threat analytics as well as insider threat programs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and tasks within an agile and dynamic operational environment
- Proven capability to establish cybersecurity controls and policies of a cyber program across a global enterprise
- Working knowledge of information security management standards and frameworks such as NIST and FISMA.
- Previous experience managing cross functional and interdisciplinary project teams to achieve tactical and strategic objectives.
- Seven (7) years of experience in network security with a focus on cyber threat analysis and advanced network security analysis.
- Five (5) years of technical task management and supervisory experience.
- Five (5) years of working knowledge of network protocols, enterprise architecture, and network security systems and products.
- Demonstrated expertise in deploying and maintaining open source network security monitoring and assessment tools.
- Experience developing and documenting technical user guides, standard operating procedures, and response playbooks.
- Experience developing and conducting detailed, technical, and hands on training.
- Demonstrated analytical and communications skills.
- Desired: SCADA/ Industrial Control System Security or ICS CIRT management experience
Security Clearance: TS (clearable to SCI)
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.