Senior Cyber Program Task Lead
The Senior Cyber Program Task Lead act as the single point of contact (POC) between the Government and contractor personnel assigned to this task order. Tasks include:
- Draft senior-level, detailed, written analyses and draft recommendations in support of the Joint Cyber Operations Contingency Planning Process concept.Analyze and make recommendations to the Government on cyberspace operations policies and directives for the SOF enterprise and national level decision makers.Participate in and provide support to Joint Planning Groups (JPGs), Operational Planning Teams (OPTs), and all other planning meetings by developing agendas, multimedia presentations, facilitating and contributing to discussions, and documenting meetings through submission of written meeting notes and After Action Reports (AARs) to leadership no later than (NLT) five business days after completion of subject meeting.Cultivate and maintain relationships with combatant command Joint Cyber Centers (JCC), Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), USCYBERCOM , Interagency (IA), and non-government organizations involved in cyber planning, synchronization, integration, cyber requirements identification and vetting, and other related mission areas (i.e., Military Information Support Operation s (MISO), Military Deception (MILDEC) Operations, and Cyber Enabled Influence Operations). Draft written summaries of subject relationships and interactions for the USSOCOM Cyber leadership.Integrate various command elements (to include lower echelon units, service components, and cyberspace community entities) into planning to ensure cyber expertise, as necessary and to deconflict and synchronize with other planning efforts (i.e. MISO, MILDEC, and Influence Operations). The Contractor shall participate in Video Teleconferences (VTCs) and long-range, strategic planning efforts within USSOCOM and other DoD, IA, and non-government CO, MISO, MILDEC Operations, and Influence Operations participants. This shall include course of action (COA) development, analysis, documentation, vetting, and presentation.Draft, coordinate, and document CO, MISO, MILDEC, and Cyber Enabled Influence Operations strategies, plans, and planning documents.Provide iterative, written and oral inputs and recommendations, via briefings and point papers/talking points, for the development and refinement of USSOCOM CO, MISO, MILDEC and other Influence Operations objectives, priorities, strategies, plans, and planning documents.Communicate complex information, concepts and ideas, both orally and in writing, within USSOCOM Cyber, across the command, lower echelon units, other FCCs/GCCs, and the Joint Staff and Office of the Secretary of Defense.Utilize knowledge of joint doctrine and joint planning concepts, to include the Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP). Apply operational art and operational design in the application of JOPP.Utilize knowledge of joint military operations, including command and control (C2) processes and the military decision making process.Develop detailed CO, MISO, and MILDEC plans at all levels of war (i.e. Strategic, operational, and tactical) and across all lines of operations (LOOs) in support of operational plans and orders.Translate, both orally and in writing, technical content and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) found in proposed COAs, OPLANs, and CONPLANs into high-level briefs, point papers, and talking papers. Draft plans and facilitate the execution of CO, MISO, and MILDEC operations.Draft senior-level background papers and briefings on actions related to CO, MISO, and MILDEC operations; ; develop metrics, use cases, high-level Concepts of Operation and TTPs.Apply senior-level experience and knowledge in USSOCOM CO, MISO, and MILDEC operational planning and execution to develop recommendations concerning issues and problems facing USSOCOM, its subordinate entities, and external CO enterprises.Draft CONOPS, concept plans, operations orders, operations plans, fragmentary orders, execution orders, exercise directives, joint planning products, standard operating procedures, implementation plans, requirements definition and analysis, cyberspace operations TTPs, assessments, and other exercise or planning related products. Monitor and review strategies, doctrine, policies, directives, and instructions from higher echelon headquarters and make recommendations to the Government to ensure compliance and consideration in planning efforts.Create and maintain a database of CO, MISO, and MILDEC operations and CO, MISO, and MILDEC exercise planning TTPs, best practices, and lessons learned.Review, analyze, and make recommendations concerning operational requirements for intelligence products that support SOF cyberspace operations and inform intelligence-resourcing decisions.
- 7 years’ experience at a combatant command or Joint Staff providing planning support and/or intelligence management for joint cyberspace or information operations (MISO, MILDEC, and Influence Operations) for strategic, operational, or tactical level operations and exercises.
- 6 years' experience at a combatant command or Joint Staff conducting offensive cyberspace operations (OCO) planning and writing OCO plans and orders
- Graduate of a minimum of one of the following courses: Joint Attack Course, Joint Cyber Analysis Course graduate, Joint Cyberspace Operations Planning Course, Joint Information Operations Planning Course
- 3 years’ experience working Cyberspace operations planning activities coordinated through the SAP, or Review and Approval Process for Cyberspace Operations (RAPCO).
- 5 years’ planning, coordination, data research, analysis, and requirements development in support of cyberspace operations or CCMD level exercises.