Enterprise Security Operations Center Program Manager
GDIT is seeking a Sr. Program Manager to manage a 24/7 Enterprise Security Operations Center (ESOC) that provides cybersecurity monitoring and situational awareness over as many as 12 component Security Operations Centers (SOCs). The Program Manager shall also oversee operations of one of the component SOCs. In addition to the monitoring and analysis provided by the ESOC and component SOC, this program also includes Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), systems administration, Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) services, vulnerability scanning, and other security support services. The manager will be responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities.Duties include:
- manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activitiess
- supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation
- directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems
- responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program(s)
- assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits
- performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals
- performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement
- coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances
- develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents
- prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested
- ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards
- participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 10 - 12 years of related program management experience
- SOC program management experienc3
- Relevant security professional certification, such as CISSP, GCIH, ECIH, etc.
- Professional certification (PMP) preferred.