Director of Nursing
Director of Nursing (DON)
EBED Community Improvement
Specializing in Quality Assurance within a company providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- This is a managerial role which provides oversight of staff and clinical services provided to our residents. These services are provided to individuals with disabilities.
- The DON, a delegating registered nurse, communicates and interprets policies and procedures to medication technician staff, and monitors staff practices.
- Provide MTTP trainings, as needed
- Provide Clinical Quality Assurance for development of company clinical policies/procedures and Initiates and manages quality metrics.
- Responsible for the day to day nursing staff management.
- Serve as contact person for the nursing department with regard to state, professional, and accrediting groups, the community, and other external contacts.
- Evaluates procedures and processes affecting quality and proposes process improvement.
- Perform clinical audits, investigations, assess compliance risk and escalates to site management appropriately
- Participates in all admission decisions, and may visit prospective residents before admission.
- Participates in management team meetings to discuss resident status, changes, staff, or resident complaints or concerns.
- Evaluates the work performance of all nursing staff
- Supervises development and delivery of in-service education
- Participates in the preparation of the Plan of Correction response required for nursing incidents.
- Oversees the delegating nursing schedules
- Monitors and Audits medication management
Resumes can be faxed 240.752.8809
Apply for Director of Nursing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly