Estimator - Paint/Wallcovering Commercial Properties
Established commercial painting firm in Sterling, VA looking for an experienced commercial estimator. Qualified candidate will have a minimum of three years related painting estimating experience. This position requires excellent communication skills, as well as excellent written communication skills. Candidate MUST possess the ability to understand and handle deadlines. This position will require preparing of bid-packages, ability to read and understand blueprints along with technical documents in order to prepare estimates for projects, and proficiency in Microsoft office.
Candidate may be required to make occasional on-site visits to job sites and general contractor’s meetings. Efficiency and great attention to detail is required for this position. Bilingual a plus.
Additional requirements :
- Identify and quantify cost factors, lead times, materials, and labor expenses for projects.
- Knowledge of take-off software, Planswift 10.0 experience preferred.
- Recommend ways to make a product more cost effective or profitable.
- Develop project budgets, schedules and plans in order for the field team to complete the project.
- Overview a project and issue project change orders as needed.
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized work environment.