Maintenance Tech - Silver Spring, MD
Silver Spring, MD
Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms, is seeking a Maintenance Technician for Glenmont Forest Apartments, a 480 unit residential community in Silver Spring, MD. Previous experience needed in carpentry, appliance repair, plumbing, electrical, and apartment punch-out. 18 months related experience and/or training in residential property management is required. The ability to multitask and maintain a professional appearance are a must.
- Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus
- A Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation to be used onsite on a daily manner.
- 18 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour emergency maintenance, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to use a computer
- Some over time required for taking calls after-hour emergency maintenance, including nights, weekends and on-call.
This is a live-on position.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
2386 Glenmont Circle
Silver Spring, MD 20902
Apply for Maintenance Tech - Silver Spring, MD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly