Maintenance Tech-Laurel, MD
- Full Time
Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms is seeking a Maintenance Technician for Fox Rest Apartments, a modern 275 unit apartment complex located in Laurel, MD. Previous experience needed in carpentry, appliance repair, plumbing, and apartment punch-out. 18 months related experience and/or training in residential property management is required. The ability to multitask and maintain a professional appearance are a must.
- Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- A Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation to be used onsite on a daily manner.
- 18 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- CFC Type II Certification is required, and 410A experience is preferred.
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour emergency maintenance, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to use a computer
Weekend and on-call work required. This is a live-on position.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO. Submitted
13913 Briarwood Drive
Laurel, MD 20708