Analyst, Information Security (ACAS Experience)
- Full Time
GDIT has an opportunity for a Mid Level Information Security Analyst with hands on ACAS management, scan and reporting experience working with a large line of business within GDIT that is currently supporting multiple contracts for the government in the DC Metro area. We are seeking energetic, talented individuals that have a desire to help transform customer requirements supporting the mission critical IT service for the Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA).The Mid Level Information Security Analyst will support the scanning and vulnerability analysis through ACAS primarily for multiple mission critical applications/systems hosted supporting security and identify management network for PFPA. The position requires multi-tasking with diligent attention to detail in a high demand, fast paced customer organization. The role includes hands on execution of ACAS scanning, reporting and coordination with system owners. The MidLevel Information Security Analyst will perform the following specific tasks: Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the vulnerability assessment and compliance for multiple PFPA security and identity management applications .
- Creates and runs ACAS scan reports.
- Analyzes and coordinates system remediation activities with system owners.
- Updates scan plugins, exceptions, scheduling etc in line with operational requirements.
- Supports and facilitates system certification and accreditation activities required for execution of the Risk Management Framework
- Provides backup HBSS administrative services as required.