Lead Firearms Instructor
- Full Time
Plans; coordinates; and conducts training and related instructional programs for customer personnel.
- Conducts training sessions and assists in evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Coordinates logistics for instruction events; including scheduling classes; reserving classrooms; and preparing workstations.
- Maintains records of training activities; participant progress; and program effectiveness.
- May participate in the development and establishment of course content and objectives.
- Updates course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness and relevance.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced instructors.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Associates Degree; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work/military experience.