Child Sponsorship Manager
Would you be interested in applying for a part- time fast-paced Child Sponsorship Manager position with a growing international faith-based non-profit? The mission of Prison Fellowship International (PFI), located in Lansdowne, Virginia, is to lead men, women and children involved in or affected by crime to a place of reconciliation and restoration through proclaiming and demonstrating the redemptive love and transforming power of Jesus Christ. More than 14 million children around the world have lost one or both parents to prison. One million live in poverty in hard to reach international communities and are in danger of slavery, sex-trafficking and violence. No child should have to live this way. PFI has developed a successful child sponsorship program to rescue, restore and rebuild the lives of these innocent children.
The Child Sponsorship Manager will manage a database of over 3,000 children as well as the incoming and outgoing mail between the children and their sponsors and prepare child information folders distributed to child sponsors.
- High school diploma with some college preferred but not required.
- A minimum of two years professional administrative experience.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills; ability to complete processes step by step and in a timely manner; efficient.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented; able to quickly identify incorrect or inaccurate data.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work well with others; able to function in a team environment but also function independently; productive.
- Positive attitude; friendly demeanor; enthusiastic; hard-working; flexible; professional.
- Comfortable quickly learning and using advanced technology in a database environment! Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and working with cloud-based, shared data sheets. Experience utilizing SmartSheet would be a strong plus. Knowledge of Adobe InDesign preferred.
- Must live within a reasonable commute to PFI’s office in Lansdowne.
- Agreement with PFI’s mission and vision (see.www.pfi.org).
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to Betsy McCall, email@example.com with a copy to Christi Panter, firstname.lastname@example.org The Reisa Group (www.reisagroup.com) is a search firm retained by PFI.
Apply for Child Sponsorship Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly