Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
N/AMandatory and Educational Requirements
- Professional knowledge of the theory, concepts, and practices of accounting and auditing such as gained through the accomplishment of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's or higher degree, and one year of experience at or equivalent to the next lower grade; and skill to apply this knowledge to a very broad range of assignments. Ability to interview personnel to gain information and competent writing ability.
- Professional knowledge of the concepts and principles of accounting and auditing or sufficient to do work designed to meet these types of objectives:
- Ability to apply audit concepts, principles, procedures, and techniques as they are applied in the IC;
- Develop familiarity with the systems, practices, regulations, and operations of IC programs;
- Skill in applying fact finding and investigative techniques to gather information to resolve problems and support recommendations;
- Knowledge in the use of interpersonal relations techniques to meet and deal effectively with others at all levels of authority.
- Proficient oral and writing communication skills to present clear and concise information, answer detailed questions, and write clear and logical workpapers and sections of reports.
The ODNI is an equal opportunity employer and abides by applicable employment laws and regulations.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: The ODNI provides reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities. IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Intelligence Community Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Office Representative by classified email at DNI-EEOD-RA-ACF@exchange.cia.ic.gov, by unclassified email at DNI-EEOD@dni.gov, by telephone at 703-874-8360, by TTY at 703-874-8554, or by FAX at 703-874-8651. Your request for reasonable accommodation will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EEOD EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS EMAIL IS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE 'HOW TO APPLY' SECTION BELOW.
JOB INTERVIEW TRAVEL: Candidates from outside the Washington, D.C., area may be selected for a telephone, teleconference, or in-person interview. If selected for an in-person interview, the ODNI hiring office will pay for travel by commercial carrier (economy class) or reimburse for privately owned vehicle (POV) mileage. If applicable, the candidate also will be reimbursed at a flat rate for commercial lodging and per diem.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the position description and required KSAs and then construct their resumes to highlight their most relevant and significant experience and education for this job opportunity. The description should include examples that detail the level and complexity of the work performed. Applicants will also be evaluated on their narrative responses to the KSAs. The best qualified applicants will be further evaluated through an interview process.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI