Senior Intelligence Analyst
Researches, monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data
- Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
- Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must have demonstrated experience in evaluating Internet information from social media, chats, forums, darknet, Tor network, news feeds, internet relay chats and other sources of data openly available on the Internet.
- Demonstrated experience in using cyber intelligence tools and software tools to actively search and mine the publicly available Internet and the darknet/deep web.
- Must have demonstrated experience in such visual tools as Microstrategy, Tableau and/or i2 Analyst Notebook.
- Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance.