Business Development Lead and Project Manager – Energy Services
Solv seeks a proven business development lead and project manager to expand our energy practice based in McLean, VA. Job responsibilities include business development; marketing; proposal development; overall project management; client communication; providing technical direction to project teams; quality, budget, and schedule control; and subcontractor management. Some travel will be required for this position.
Ideal candidates will hold a BS and/or MS in engineering (e.g., mechanical, electrical, energy management, building systems) or a similar energy/sustainability-related field in engineering or science with at least 8 years of business development and project management experience. Relevant energy practice areas include:
- Overall energy program development and implementation;
- ASHRAE Level I, II, and III energy audits;
- Commissioning and re/retro-commissioning projects;
- Energy project request for proposal (RFP)/statement of work (SOW) development;
- Oversight of energy and water efficiency projects (installation and implementation);
- Oversight of energy savings performance contracts (ESPCs);
- Utility data management, benchmarking, and analysis;
- Utility invoice reviews/audits;
- Energy performance measurement and modeling;
- Energy use and cost benchmarking analyses;
- Advanced metering project implementation;
- Preparation of energy and sustainability performance reports;
- Energy awareness, outreach, and training materials; and
- Sustainable building management audits.
Related experience with the Department of Homeland Security, Department of Energy, Department of Defense, or other federal government agencies is preferred. Candidates must demonstrate strong analytical, technical writing, and verbal communication skills. Professional registrations/licenses are considered a plus (e.g., PE, CEM).
EOE M/F/D/V. Please send an email to email@example.com with “BDL/PM - Energy (WP September 2017)” in the subject line. The email should include a resume and cover letter describing your experience and interest in the position.
Apply for Business Development Lead and Project Manager – Energy Services
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly