Systems Integrator- Polygraph
* Experience as a Systems Integrator
* Experience with Business Process Management
* Experience with the software development lifecycle
* Ability to brief all management levels
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences
* Experience participating in a team that is using Agile methodologies and tools
* Proficiency with using Visio or PowerPoint to develop process flow diagrams
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
1. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs complex computer systems to process data.
2. Analyzes procedures and systems to refine their formulation and convert to programmable formats.
3. Writes or updates software specifications.
4. Creates logical data models based on functional requirements.
5. Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.
6. Develops analytical tools for use in the design and redesign of systems.
7. Analyzes detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability characteristics.
8. Coordinates with client to define problem, determine data availability, report requirements, and resolve system design problems.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
10. Serves as a technical team or task leader.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
10-15 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.