The Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB), a non-profit scientific organization, seeks an individual to provide support for the management of scientific meetings and conferences.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Updating and maintaining the abstract submission site, collecting abstracts, coordinating abstract reviews and notifications, and compiling the program and abstract book.
- Assisting with on-site meetings preparations, including housing procedures and contract negotiations, and coordinating client programs and communications.
- Providing logistics support to FASEB executive meetings, coordinating the meeting agenda, and preparing and distributing meeting minutes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have 3-5 years of related meetings experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and multitask.
- Experience with scientific meetings preferred.
- Some travel required.
How to Apply:
For a detailed job description and to apply, please visit: http://www.faseb.org/employment
Please send a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume.
FASEB is conveniently located in Bethesda close to Routes 270 and 495. FASEB offers competitive pay, an outstanding benefits package, a convenient location to major thoroughfares, free parking and the opportunity to support the scientific community and researchers from around the world.
For more information about FASEB, visit: www.faseb.org