A Level Technician
To diagnose, repair, and maintenance cars.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders on vehicles in accordance with dealership of manufacturer's standards.
- Diagnose and repair automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, heating and cooling etc. to specification.
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Communicate clearly the diagnosis and repairs with other technicians as well as ASMs.
- Communicate complex diagnosis, repairs and maintenance to customers that are not familiar with terminology.
- Continue to learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Assist other technicians in diagnosis and repair.
- ASE Certified in 5 or more categories or mechanical skill and leadership equivalent as determined by management
- Be able to diagnose the majority of customer concerns
- Completed all instructor led training.
- Completed all online available courses
- Positive attitude and willingness to work with a team
Apply for A Level Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly