Sharepoint Development Professional
The Development Professional position will be part of the SharePoint Center of Excellence in Application Services Department in the Information Technology Division at Freddie Mac.
The SharePoint Center of Excellence team is responsible for all Division’s maintenance, support, development, custom design, architecture and customer interactions of the SharePoint Environment.
The candidate will be primarily operating independently with limited oversight. You will be responsible for interfacing with clients to identify requirements, design develop solution as well as provide support. This role requires experience in all aspects related to SharePoint design, build and implementation tasks. You will be working independently on core web development using the client side technologies and need to be comfortable doing hard core development.
* Designing, developing, configuring and deploying Microsoft Office SharePoint Server applications that include document management, automated workflow, collaboration, messaging, and content management
* Making informed recommendations pertaining to MS SharePoint information and site architecture, infrastructure, software implementation and web parts design, testing and deployment
* Developing custom web parts and integrating enterprise content with SharePoint
* Creating automated business solutions using integrating SharePoint forms, workflow, and dashboards
* Working with team and customers to identify and specify business requirements and design SharePoint processes to meet business needs
* Working with Architecture, Engineering, Operations and FMU and other groups as appropriate throughout the development and installation processes
* Minimum of 3 years experience with advanced knowledge and in-depth understanding of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, 2010, 2013 (desired), SharePoint Designer and exposure to Office 365 SharePoint Online.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience
* Experience with custom workflows, Business Intelligence dashboards, Site collections, Sub sites, Master Pages, Lists, Custom Lists, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts
* Knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology stack
* Experience with MS SQL Server, XML, HTML and CSS
* Experience in creating reports, scorecards, and dashboards for Business Intelligence using Excel, Power Pivot, SQL Server Reporting Services or any such tools
* Must have direct experience implementing and supporting Microsoft SharePoint based solutions
* Experience with SharePoint 2013 App Development using CSOM/JSOM
* Experience with developing business process and solutions using Nintex Forms and Workflows
* Experience working with third party tools
* Knowledge of SharePoint Best Practices
* Knowledge of Nintex Forms and workflows
* Self-motivated, independent, and works with minimal direction
* Strong ability to prioritize and manage assignments with varying timelines
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
* Strong time management skills
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills
* Innovative in proposing solutions
* Customer focused
* Diplomacy and strong interpersonal skills with a commitment to work in a team-oriented environment
* Desire to obtain or already have Microsoft SharePoint Certification
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.