Dynamic Design Center Coordinator
If you have a background successfully managing fast paced restaurants/retail stores while exemplifying an elevated customer experience, Sparks Group has partnered with a client in the Fairfax area who would love to speak with you!
• Point of contact for all incoming clients
• Calendar management, arranging and confirming appointments
• Obtaining client information in a casual and pleasant manner and recording on spreadsheet
• Developing knowledgeable relationships with customers
• Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Outgoing, friendly personality
• Task oriented mentality
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including 10-7 on four weekdays and 9-5 on Saturdays
• Adept at building and maintaining strong working relationships
• "Floor" management and coordination
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-620-6444 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Dynamic Design Center Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly