Dynamic Design Center Coordinator
If you have a background successfully managing fast paced restaurants/retail stores while exemplifying an elevated customer experience, Sparks Group has partnered with a client in the Fairfax area who would love to speak with you!
• Point of contact for all incoming clients
• Calendar management, arranging and confirming appointments
• Obtaining client information in a casual and pleasant manner and recording on spreadsheet
• Developing knowledgeable relationships with customers
• Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Outgoing, friendly personality
• Task oriented mentality
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including 10-7 on four weekdays and 9-5 on Saturdays
• Adept at building and maintaining strong working relationships
• "Floor" management and coordination
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-620-6444 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!