Project Manager, Immuno-Oncology Education Initiatives
(c) Management Inc. is an association management company with 19 oncology related clients. The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) is the largest, national client that serves to provide education and advocacy for the multidisciplinary team.
ACCC is currently seeking a Project Manager, Immuno-Oncology Education Initiatives to provide project management support for a set of cross-functional sub-teams of staff and consultants in the delivery all assigned project components. The Project Manager will be responsible for proactively identifying and resolving issues, strategically developing and managing regular marketing communications with the ACCC membership, and managing internal and external activities to achieve project goals and objectives. He/she will also be responsible for understanding the landscape of immuno-oncology and being able to identify new partnership and project opportunities. The Project Manager cross-collaborates with all internal departments including: Development, Policy, Corporate Relations, Communications, Marketing, Membership and Meetings to ensure all stakeholders are informed and consulted on deliverables. In addition, he/she will be responsible for analyzing metrics, survey results and project risks as well as adapting resource allocation. The Project Manager will report directly to the Senior Project Manager.
The Project Manager, Immuno-Oncology Education Initiatives will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Contribute and manage the implementation and marketing of ACCC’s immuno-oncology, multi-channel initiative requiring strong project planning, meeting planning, budget management, developing funder reports, and administration.
- Serve as point-of-contact for and maintain/build relationships with immuno-oncology initiative advisors, thought leaders, partners, ACCC members, project consultants, and staff for designated project-related work.
- Detailed coordination and management, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of all assigned projects.
- Develop tracking, evaluation, and outcomes measurement tools to assess the effectiveness/impact of all assigned projects.
- Understand survey results and develop key takeaway marketing and education messages together with the objectives of the initiative.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal relationship management skills and ability to handle complex situations.
- Proactively identify and drive project and resource priorities that align with the objectives to accelerate project execution where possible while maintaining high quality standards.
- Promote collaboration across internal functional areas to achieve project goals.
- Strategically collaborate with external stakeholders, including patient advocacy organizations, policy experts, government agencies, health system leadership, cancer program administrators and staff, and others to advance the objectives of the initiative and the ACCC membership.
- Build professional rapport with key stakeholders to develop educational content (advisory boards, committees, members and consultants).
- Develop synergies between departments as it pertains to educational programs and maintains communication among stakeholders.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of all project elements to be able to quickly consult with internal and external stakeholders on issues and/or problems.
- Expand access and reach of program deliverables to ACCC members and the public.
- Coordinate and facilitate regular meetings with internal team members, consultants and expert project advisers.
- Represent the ACCC at internal and external meetings, including those with project funders and expert advisers.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in assigned CORE Group: Community. Outreach. Resources. Education.
- Provide assistance and support for other CMI activities and staff as requested to maintain an informed, efficient, and timely workflow.
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor's Degree. Project management experience in oncology and/or immuno-oncology, preferably in a membership organization, medical communications agency, or healthcare setting. S/he should possess the ability to work flexible hours in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities. Encompass a willingness to learn about immuno-oncology, health systems transformation activities, and public health and health policy. Demonstrate proven organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously is essential. Superior analytical abilities; ability to draw insight from project findings and develop marketing and education messages. S/he will have an understanding and management of complex budgets and project reconciliations. Proven ability to provide valuable insights and logical explanations when faced with difficult questions. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, and articulate all relevant perspectives. Exceptional written and oral communications, including effective presentation skills are a must. Demonstrated proficiency in scheduling, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines. Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision. Strong customer service focus. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Ability to work outside of normal business hours, as needed, and travel up to 15% domestically. Proficiency in Microsoft Suite programs.
Three to five years’ experience in project management or marketing in immuno-oncology or oncology. Experience working with membership services, healthcare providers, committees and/or funders. Project Management Professional PMP. Event management experience a plus.
The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) is the leading advocacy and education organization for the multidisciplinary cancer care team. More than 23,000 cancer care professionals from over 2,500 hospitals and practices nationwide are affiliated with ACCC. Providing a national forum for addressing issues that affect community cancer programs, ACCC is recognized as the premier provider of resources for the entire oncology care team. Our members include medical and radiation oncologists, surgeons, cancer program administrators and medical directors, senior hospital executives, practice managers, pharmacists, oncology nurses, radiation therapists, social workers, and cancer program data managers. For more information, visit ACCC's website at accc-cancer.org.
About the ACCC Institute for Clinical Immuno-Oncology (ICLIO):
The Institute for Clinical Immuno-Oncology (ICLIO), an institute of the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC), is the only comprehensive initiative to prepare all members of the multidisciplinary cancer care team for the complex implementation of immuno-oncology in the community setting.
ICLIO resources are targeted to help the multidisciplinary team prepare for and meet the challenges and opportunities presented by immuno-oncology and include:
- Monthly e-newsletter for clinicians and fellows
- Webinar series presented by distinguished faculty with real-world clinical and operational application
- Visiting Experts program
- Case Studies program
- Policy Summit
- ICLIO White Paper
- Curated content by experts in the field
Learn more and explore ICLIO resources at accc-iclio.org.
(c ) Management, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Saving Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking and more! For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: HR@c-managementinc.com.