Justice Federal Credit Union, a full service credit union serving the Justice, Law Enforcement, and Homeland Security communities, seeks a Financial Analyst to provide support and analysis for all Finance related functions including asset liability management, profitability analysis, investments and liquidity analysis. The selected candidate will conduct a variety of financial analyses and forecasts to aid in completion of credit union- wide projects and product development.
Duties for this position include:
- Supports Asset/Liability Management Committee (ALCO) activities.
- Maintains the ALM software and develops, analyzes, and presents reporting from system.
- Monitors marketplace for current rates and recommends changes to JFCU rate structures.
- Develops new models and reports, as needed.
- Maintains branch/departmental and product profitability models and provides report generation for presentation to Senior Management and/or ALCO.
- Maintains the profitability software and develops, analyzes, and presents reporting from system.
- Supports the Credit Union investment process
- Researches investment alternatives for the Credit Union.
- Maintains/develops investment and liquidity models.
- Monitors market values of all investments.
- Supports the preparation of forecasts and the annual budget.
- Back up for the production of monthly financial reports and quarterly regulatory reports required by the NCUA.
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- Two to five years of similar or related experience.
- Four-year degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics or related field.
Justice FCU offers a competitive salary and one of the best benefits package around that includes generous leave, 401k with excellent employer match, health, dental, and prescription coverage, tuition reimbursement, training opportunities, and more.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good credit history and the ability to pass a security clearance are required. Visit www.jfcu.org for more information. EOE