Performs cost analysis and estimates for complex proposal efforts.
1. Performs cost analysis and estimates for complex proposal efforts, consistent with company policies, FAR, CAS, and solicitation requirements.
2. Works as part of the capture/proposal team, assisting in the development of pricing strategies, identifying risks, and interpreting solicitation requirements.
3. Interacts with company personnel to collect data for proposals.
4. Interfaces with DCAA auditors regarding cost proposals, including the provision of direct and indirect costs support.
5. May participate in the negotiation of contract awards.
6. Maintains current knowledge of the competitive environment.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2-5 years of related experience related experience in the development and submittal of complex spreadsheets and cost proposals to Federal customers for products and services.