Document / Technical Writer - TS/SCI w/Polygraph Required
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or task(s). At this level, the position may be required for supervising up to 15 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt - working on a single project or task. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned task/project may also affect level selection.
- May provide technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned task(s), including contract and subcontractor management.
- May Supervise assigned staff.
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned task(s).
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Will have technical training responsibilities for the Tier 1 shift-working network positions and for other Tier 2 backoffice support personnel
- Must possess technical training background to understand Tier 1 and Tier 2 operations and maintenance activities
- Write supporting operational documentation to include: Training Plans, Standard Operating Procedures, and checklists.
- Monitor and track personnel training records and requirements
- Participates in onboarding/out processing of personnel.